Contest Date: Wednesday, June 19, 2019
- Sales Talk presentations need to be 3-5 minutes long and must include the selling of Red Angus cattle or genetics
- If you are going to use an animal that you are exhibiting at the show for sales talk, you may bring that animal to the sales talk.
- If you are going to sell something that you have at home, bring pictures to help you sell.
- Contestants will meet individually with the buyer, who will be the judge, and present him or her with a sales talk.
- The contestant also needs to be prepared to answer questions the buyer may have on the item being sold.
- Time allotted to each contestant is five minutes.
- The Sales Talk contest is meant to be an informal interaction between the contestant and the judge (buyer).
- Contestants should be prepared to discuss performance information and visual appraisal traits.
- Contest participation counts towards the sweepstakes contest.