Contest Date: Tuesday, June 18, 2019
- Contestants will evaluate classes of livestock and will designate their placing on provided judging cards.
- A committee designated by the NAJRAE will provide official results that contestants will be scored against.
- Junior division will have one class of questions they must answer about a designated class.
- Intermediate and Senior divisions will give one set of oral reasons on a designated class.
- Contestants will be placed as individuals and those scores will count toward the sweepstakes total.
- Contestants can also compete on a team of 4 judgers and a champion team will be awarded in each age division. Being on a winning team will not add any points to the sweepstakes total.
- All contestants are expected to act honestly, not talk or share information and follow instructions of the show officials. Show officials can disqualify contestants if they are caught cheating in any way.
- Teams can be made up by age division and must be declared at check-in on Monday.