Show Date: Friday, July 3, 2020
Ownership Deadline: Wednesday, May 15, 2020
Entry Date: Wednesday, May 15, 2020
Late Entry Date: Saturday, May 25, 2020
- OWNERSHIP: All animals must be registered in the exhibitor’s name only.
- SUBSTITUTIONS: There will be no substitutions for any entry.
- ANIMAL HANDLING: Any exhibitor who loses control of his/her animal twice in the show ring will be required to remove the animal from the ring.
- Must be 50% or greater Red Angus from one registered parent.
- Steer must be 85% Red in color, polled and display sufficient breed characteristics which match percent of registration.
- A scurred animal is considered polled if you choose not to remove the scurs, if you surgically or mechanically remove the scurry you will be disqualified.
- Steers are shown by weight. Classes are determined after weigh-in.