Percentage Female Heifer Show
Show Date: Saturday, July 4, 2020
Ownership Deadline: Wednesday, May 15, 2020
Entry Date: Wednesday, May 15, 2020
Late Entry Date: Saturday, May 25, 2020
- OWNERSHIP: All animals must be registered in the exhibitor’s name only.
- SUBSTITUTIONS: There will be no substitutions for any entry.
- ANIMAL HANDLING: Any exhibitor who loses control of his/her animal twice in the show ring will be required to remove the animal from the ring.
- Females must be registered with RAAA as a Category 2 or 3.
- Females must be no less than 50 percent Red Angus.The sire or the dam must be a registered Red Angus.
- Must be red hided and polled (no black hided or black animals, refer to the RAAA Breeder’s Guide for disqualifying characteristics).
- All females must be under 2 years of age and will be shown as individuals.
- A scurred animal is considered polled if you choose not to remove the scurs, if you surgically or mechanically remove the scur you will be disqualified.
- Pairs will not be allowed in the show.
- Classes will be broken by the show committee by animal date of birth.